Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Caturday Effurrybuddy!


I am wishing you a happy Caturday all my furriends and mommy and daddy cats too.

It's a day made for relaxing and taking a bath! That's what I'm doing on accounta I was running up and down the hallway making mom chase me with a peacock feather. So, a girl has to refresh herself. You never know who might come calling....

11 comments:

Beth said...

I hope you and mommie have a great Caturday too.

Kea said...

We wish you a great Caturday too! We're glad you got play time with your mom!

Speaking of play time...Kim here: OMC, Annie and Nicki (!!!) were just tearing around after each other, up the stairs, down the stairs, tails all poofed out, not a hiss anywhere from Annie. I nearly fell off my chair. LOL. Goes to show, miracles do happen!

So we all wish you a playful long weekend! :-)

Katnip Lounge said...

The hallway game is a great workout for your Mommy. The peacock feather adds some spice to the game! We would have liked to have seen your Mommy running around...

Admiral, Rupert has been spotted packing a small satchel with niptini mix and mice krispie treats...better hurry up with that bath!

BeadedTail said...

Chasing a peacock feather? We don't have a peacock feather but we think we NEED one! Hope you and your mommy have a great Caturday too Admiral!

Brian's Home Blog said...

I hope you are having a great day sweet thing! Hey, a peacock feather sounds like lots of fun!

The Island Cats said...

Is Rupert coming over, Admiral??

Gigi said...

h I'd would love to come and watch you take your bath, Admiral! And then we could cuddle up & watch Animal Planet for awhile?

Jacqueline said...

Admiral, you always look beautiful, even taking a bath, sweet girl!...Hope you and Rupert had a great time this evening!!...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Daisy said...

Oooh, that makes me want to drag out my peacock feather!

BostonBoy said...

My Caturday was just fine. I hope you have a purrfectly nice Sunday.

GreatGranny said...

I hope you had a fun Caturday, Admiral.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...