Thursday, September 9, 2010

Good Advice for a Thursday Tortie

Mrs Stella(luna) O'Houligan finally wrested the computer from the hands holding onto it in her household, her Hooman, and declared a great catly declaration about who is who and what in her household. She laid down the law! I was awe struck by her stand...and she was standing on her private and personal Pedestal which is where all cats belong, of course.

Now, I have my mom completely under my sway. What I say goes..there are no ifs ands or buts about it nor is back talk allowed...however there are some households where the Mistress, the Cat, must declare how it shall be.

Mrs. O'Houligan mentioned one very salient point that I must needs consider. That being that she never lays a Bitey on her Hoomans for the simple reason that it's hard to get the taste of one out of your mouth. I certainly know that after having laid a Bitey on Mom three times in as many weeks. I will probably consider employing my razors..er..I mean my claws.

Great advice Mrs. O'Houligan. My thanks.

Pee Ess: Mommy, don't read this!

16 comments:

Kea said...

Annie is quick with her claws and teeth, usually only when playing, but the human tries to avoid contact. LOL.

Mrs. O'Houligan sounds like a very interesting Ladycat, we'll check her out!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That sounds like very wise advice indeed!

Beth said...

Admiral, please be nice to mommie.

Pandafur said...

I haz not to use teh bitey for mmai pawz iz mitey an I keeps mai razors sharp so they can get rite to teh point if a silly hooman duzn't unnerstand me teh first time.

Katnip Lounge said...

Admiral, be careful what you say! You know they *gasp* CLIP CLAWS at the vet! Stick to the bitey, is our advice. And maybe the "accidental" rear claw stopping.

Katnip Lounge said...

GAH! We meant "stropping", not stopping.

Can't get good help nowadays...

meowmeowmans said...

Admiral, your mommy loves you very much, so try not to put the bitey on her (or use the razors) too much.

Stacy Hurt said...

Admiral,
Thank you ever so for fortifying our cause by reposting! Huzzah! High Paw's to you my sistah!

One reason for the horrid taste of hoomans is sometimes That Woman puts on smellie stuff! EEEHHCCCCHHHH! Nasty!

Thanks for visiting MY blog! Hope you get your servant retrained soon.

Ms. Stella O'Houligan

BeadedTail said...

We love Ms. Stella's cattitude and think she's a role model! We don't put the bitey on our humans either and if we use the claw they get clipped so we control by meows and persistence!

The Island Cats said...

Every time we use the claws on our mom, they get clipped!! Teefs can't be clipped. Just sayin'...

GreatGranny said...

Admiral, go easy on your Mom. I put the bitey on my Mom too, but not bad, just a warning bitey....Kassey

Ellen Whyte said...

Putting on the bitey and the razors could get nasty, Admiral. What if she cuts back on the treats???

Jacqueline said...

Why not just try being the sweetheart that you already are (no bitey, no claws) and see where that gets you!...Happy Friday, beautiful friend...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Daisy said...

I could never give up the Bitey. But I never use my clawrs. Well, almost never.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

It's always good to get the opinions and experiences of other kitties, isn't it?! Coco's into bitey, Kiki into chewing on hair, Brighton kneads on tender parts and Disco...he's just heavy...

Jennifer Oberth said...

Ooooh, cat-threats are nothing to ignore...I'd be careful if I were the human in that house!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...