Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

19 comments:

Kea said...

That shots shows off your floof very well, Admiral. We hope you're having sweet dreams!

Lisa said...

Is there a link for wordless Wednesday where you post or just on your blog..
and you know I love her.

Lisa said...

I would love to join in.

Lisa said...

Congrats on all the Awards

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Oh,oh, oh...as you know, our Kiki is a tortie, but sooo much floof, now that's another story!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Admiral how gorgeous is all of that floof?
And that tail. Oh my it takes my kitty breath away.
Such tortie goodness.

purrin
xo
Abby

Katnip Lounge said...

Sheesh! You have a rough life, Admiral. Almost as bad as ours! ;-)

Beth said...

Sheer beauty!

Daisy said...

Night-night, sleepy bug! My Mommeh calls me a sleepy bug, so I think that is a nice name.

Jennifer Oberth said...

I have to look at this when I've been suffering from insomnia the last two weeks!!!!

Ugh - I'm so jealous, Admiral!

My WW

Jacqueline said...

Admiral, you are a gorgeous girl; we are in love with your beautiful floof!!...Happy dreams, sweet friend...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

BeadedTail said...

That chair is the purrfect size for you to nap in plus it's impawtant to make sure you floofy tail isn't hampered in any way! You look very cozy indeed!

Ellen Whyte said...

Love those elegantly crossed kitty paws.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Missie Admiral, you look like you are resting. Are you resting?
Are you a sleep? Aren't you hungry or something?
Okay well, um, have a nice rest Missie Admiral

bonks and bonk

Gigi said...

Admiral, I wish I could come nap with you; that chair looks big enough for two!

The Island Cats said...

Sweet dreams, Admiral!!

meowmeowmans said...

Oh, Admiral, you look so comfy! Can we come snuggle with you, beautiful girl?

GreatGranny said...

Oh how sweet and innocent you look, Admiral. A girl needs plenty of space to stretch and you sure look comfy......Kassey

BostonBoy said...

I see you are resting up after another hard day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...