
Mommy took off like a big bird and was gone 10 hours today. It's Tortie Tuesday so I had a nice just thrown up still warm and soft, Science Diet digested morsels for her all over the wood and glass coffee table. She finally saw it and had to get all the goop up first and then, clean the glass all over again. That'll teach her to be gone 10 hours. I know she was helping her human son but I can only stand so much inattention. I am putting a picture in here so you can see the coffee table I threw up on. Biggify it to see it well.
When she took her shower a bit later, I helped by arranging myself all over her bathmat. I even surprise myself with how much I can expand to fill up the mat enough that mommy can't stand on it to get dried off. She has to throw her hand towel onto the floor and stand on that while I rest on the plush mat.
Mommy is headed back to her son's home again tomorrow. Wonder of I will be good or will I be peckish?
14 comments:
Admiral dear, I am sorry you had an upset tummy today. Mommy understands I know.
When in doubt, barf! That's what we do. Heck, barf on the bathmat this time! Just for the fun of it.
Admiral, we're sorry you got sick. We hope your mom isn't gone that long again.
Oh Admiral I think you can cut her some slack.
We're sorry you got sick but your timing was pretty good so that it was nice and warm for your mom. Hopefully she won't leave you as long tomorrow!
You sure know how to make someone pay and pay good. Way to go.. Snicker. .
PS .Tell Mom I have three.. YUP three new babies. Photos coming soon.
First, I think it was very thoughtful of your to throw up on something easy to wipe off. But also a complaint: She shoulda taken that picture BEFORE she cleaned it all up!
That sounds like inneresting barf, Admiral. I'd have liked to see it.
Barfing to get attention always works. Well done sweetie!
Admiral, I'm sorry you had a bad tummy. Be a good girl today while Mom's away.
I vote for being peckish!
Ooh, you naughty little thing!!
My kitties have thrown up in the food bowl which is both perfectly disgusting and easy clean up.
Not to give you any ideas about when Mommy's gone again...
OH Admiral I hope you are feeling OK.
If so, then being naughty is a good thing.
That'll show her, leaving you for so long.
That can't be tolerated.
purrin
xo
Abby
LOL! that 'll show her!!
Hahameow! You have a way of putting yourself right in the middle of your mewmmies life...that's a girl!
Post a Comment