Friday, August 13, 2010

Living with Me


I gained great entertainment value in saying I wanted to be brushed..then when anyone here in my household of attendants knelt to the floor with brush in hand..I rose and left the room.

They were left to rise up again, albeit painfully sometimes with creaky knees on occasion, only to be asked again later with the same result.

*tee hee*

With entertainment like this..who needs an iPad?

12 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Oh Admiral...you are such a tease!!

Michiko Johnson said...

I think you need a little sister or brother?
though It seems you are bit lonley by youeself?
Your MOMMY doesn't mind have another Cats like you? :-)
xoxox

Beth said...

Admiral, you should enjoy this attention while you have it. ;-)

Ellen Whyte said...

Hehehe, that is cruel yet funny. Au does that to us by making us go upstairs to give him biscuits, and then walking away. It's the power of the paw.

Katnip Lounge said...

Miss Admiral, you are the Mistress of Mean,
We hold you in the highest Esteem!
Your assistants crawl all over the floor,
You exit and leave them begging for More.

Sultan said...

One needs a catpad!

BeadedTail said...

Admiral, it's fun to tease the humans isn't it?

GreatGranny said...

Miss Catt, be good to Mom.

Gigi said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! Myself, I cannot help but succumb when the brushies are offered, but I do come up to Human and meow softly, even put my paw on her knee, and when she reaches to pet me, I dash off! She almost weeps with frustration! Ha ha ha ha ha!

Everycat said...

It's most important to keep the apes on their toes. Nice work Admiral.

Wicked Wuudler

Daisy said...

That's a funny game, Admiral! I like to sit quietly while being brushed, then give the Bitey when it is least expected!

Jennifer Oberth said...

The worst part is - we humans will always fall for this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...