Mommy..she never learns, does she? I had to put the bitey..I chomped two times not once... on her arm because she wouldn't obey the tail thump. She was brushing..I asked her to stop. Sound familiar? My points pierced her forearm a little..enough to bring a bead up to the surface.
Happy Birthday to mommy's youngest human son. She says she is lucky to have all three of her sons and loves them so much. Best part is, they know that.
Her ankle is swollen but not as badly and the rest of her foot is swollen a little bit too. The bruise is pretty big covering half of her foot but it is lavender looking, not dark navy. She's walking better so thank you soooo much for helping me help her, with all of your purrs. Those dozen of you who purred in shifts--here are some nose taps for the excellent timing involved.
Bonks
18 comments:
Ouch? Mommy will know better the next time.
You have been very good, taking care of her. I am so glad she is better.
They humans nevar learn do dey? When we say stop brushing we mean it teh first time we say it. Sigh.
Your too cute but hard on Mom sometimes
Admiral, you're a tough little sweetheart on your Mommy, but how could she get mad at that precious face?!...Happy Sunday, gorgeous friend...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki
Some may think it cruel to de-claw a house cat. I've also considered de-toothing. Wow, I better watch Ellie tonite. I hope Miss Catt doesn't send an email on these musings of mine. Silly mortal.
Oh great and small ones in the feline world, please, PLEASE, forgive my mispeak!
Admiral, I think it was very clever of you to give her a bitey on the arm, so she remains symmetrical. The bloods on her arm should nicely balance the bruising on her ankle!
Miss Admiral, We seem to recall a post where you claim that you only ever leave toothy dents. We are pleased to find out that this is just Not True, and you WILL pierce skin with your mighty fangs.
Well done!
pee ess: still purring!
Thanks for visiting my blog. I think we have much in common with the reaction to the brushing - I like a bit of brushy, mostly from Dad, but not the sides or the tummy.
I hope your Mom's ankle gets better. I read back a few posts, and I do say, thank goodness it was not your barf-up that she slipped on.
I know we have to show our humans, cuz we don't speak human. I know you didn't mean to hurt your Mom. I don't like much brushing. I am glad her ankle is better, you're taking good care of her....Kassey
mmm, bites I do not approve of >:(
barfing is one thing entirely.
It takes humans awhile to learn what a thumping tail means. Hopefully your mommy got it this time.
Happy Birthday to your mommy's youngest human son!
We're glad she's healing up too! She's very lucky to have you there to take care of her!
Ouch! So you cure her foot but put the bitey on her hand? you're a complex kitty Admiral!
One ignores tail thumping at one's peril. I think you were completely justified. Though it does seem a little harsh when her ankle is already injured. Still, she'll think twice next time!
I think your mom should put a big pink bow in her hair! It will distract her ankle and make it get all better much faster, I am sure.
I can see by your careful attendance that your mom is making a splendid recovery.
I know that was a love bitey. They just can't control themselves those silly moms.
bonks to you and your mom and a big Happy snappy birthday to the youngest boy bean!
Admiral, we hope your mom learned an important lesson today, but from what we know about humans, she probably didn't 'cuz humans are really slow learners.
We're glad her foot is feeling better...
Naughty!
Oh...little beads? What part of 'thump' didn't she understand?
We love to read your mewmmies comments on our bloggie...we think she should have a tortie Cornish Rex of her own...oh, we mean YOU should have one of your own!
I know you mom having a bad time but with your help she is getting better now.
As you said she is very lucky to have three sons and YOU Admiral:-)
Enjoy your day,
xoxoxo
Post a Comment