Kitties! (and one doggy),
Mommy and I are going away Thursday early early for 3 or 4 days and nights way up North. We won't be able to purr for you in person here but we'll be thinking of you..honest.
Mommy said her bruffer went away always yesterday morning so we are going to see him and purr for him.
See you soon and head bonks to all of you.
18 comments:
We are truly sorry to hear about your Mommy's bruffer...we will purr for her.
hugs and kitty purrs
Abby
Admiral, we will miss you...we will purr for you and your Mom, LOTS.
So sorry for Mommy and you. We will miss you and send prayers.
I am so sorry Admiral. Tell mommy that we are praying for her and for you too.
Lots of purrs to you and your mom! Take care and safe travels.
May your travels be safe and may you get the royal treatment you deserve.
: (
We're sorry to hear about your mom's brother. Have a safe trip...we'll be purring for you and your mom.
We are very sorry about your mom's bruffer. We will purr really hard for all of you and look forward to your return.
we'll miss you while you're gone.
and we'll be purring reely loudly for you and your mommy, and her bruffer.
thanks for stopping by blog today
xxx
I will come over tonight and joing you and your mom, it seems a long drive to get there NJ...
I can help your mom and keep her company...
see you ...
xoxox
Thank you each one. I appreciate the thoughts and prayers and purrs.
*wimpers* I can't pur for her but I can wimper. I know what she's goin' thru. When Hunter left for always, it hurt inside. Me and Mom will be thinking of you and your Mom. Travel safe, my cat. ~~ Flash
Thank you, all of you dear friends of the Admiral and me, her mom.
Hugs and love to all of you..
ohhhh sad sad news. So so sorry that your mom's brother has been called home. We will be purring for all of you. Safe travels please.
You are loved and in our hearts these next few days especially
<3 <3 <3 and bonks
So sorry to hear about your uncle. We send hugs and purrs to all of your family at this sad time.
Oh, Admiral, we are so sorry to hear about your mommy's brother. We are purring and praying for you both. Love, hugs and purrs...
Sorry... *headbonk*
Post a Comment