
It's real bad hot here. I don't even want to lay in my window sills and follow the sun. Mom looks for me in my window sills and I'm off in my basket in a cool room. Mommy said it is in the high 90's every day for the rest of this week plus it was that high last week too. I get my TV watching in at the front door early till about 10 in the morning than I go other places and stretch out big and long with my furs open. We have cold air blowing from those rectangle holes in the house but it's hot in my usual sunspots on the rug.
11 comments:
Oh Admiral, It is very hot here today and the threat of another thunderstorm is looming on the horizon.
Stay cool!!
Hi, Admiral, this is your friend Kassey. Since Winter is gone, I get no sunshine. I do sit in the windowsills though and that's where my Mom finds me unless I'm asleep in my bedroom.Mom says it's too hot for kitties to be outside.Keep cool, Admiral. Your friend, Kassey
I have to admit you've got the right idea, a comfortable spot avoiding the hustle and bustle and where it's cool...a spot fit for a queen indeed!
MOL! We like laying around with your furs open! You are funny, Miss Admiral.
It must be very hot for you? a lots of fur you have in body Admiral:-) The dogs has hair cuts in the summer time (long hair)
but not the cats?
Take care,
xxxx
Oh Admiral! We hope it cools down soon! Until then, stay close to that cold air blowing thingey!
We know how you feel. We do not like the hots one bit!
I'm with you Admiral. I'm looking for the cool spots too, trying my best to stay out of the heat. It was 100 here the last couple of days.
WHEEW!!!
Paris is in her fav spot outside on the deck behind a flowrer pot in the shade.. I have to watch her close. A fox was not far from my house the other night. I wish I could shoot a gun and in the dark. Something is wrong for her to come into my yard. I have nothing here but Paris. My neighbours have turkeys but havent heard the rooster over there for awhile.. hmmm maybe it gone to the puppys the fox has.
Whew! That IS hot, Admiral. It's been uncomfortably hot and humid here, too. Our kitties have been enjoying stretching out on the cool tile floors...
Stay cool, sweet Admiral!
WOOF! In agreement. Mine and Angel's favorite spot is very hot so I found me another. We like it when our human pets want a trip down in the woods. I take lead and Angel takes up the rear. Off to the deep cool place we go. I'm glad Angel's doing better, she helps me keep the human kids in line. woof-woof-ruff Stay cook, Admiral! ~~ Flash
Post a Comment