Thursday, June 10, 2010

Me and Mommy


Me and mom have to admit that we are not good at adding things except simple pictures to my blog. In other words, mom is pitiful. She is one of those who got left behind the door when they passed out computer handling smarts. However..she and I both loved my awards and I am very grateful for them. Even if mom can't help me much.

However...she and I are you all's fan..that should be evident.

Mom took this for you to see..happy nature TV watching. I have the best seat in the house. This is our female Ruby Throated Hummingbird at mom's feeder.

Purrs and head bonks.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Admiral, I think your mom does a very good job at adding things to her blog. I like this pic of the hummingbird very much.

Beth

Joe said...

I'm having to admit I feel that's a delightful picture though I wouldn't dare suggest that I'm in dissagreement...dear me no :)

Fizz said...

You two are doin' just fine. You don't have to know all that fancy pants stuff to have a nice, interesting and entertaining blog!

Purrs and Head Bonks bat at you, babe!

Katnip Lounge said...

We love reading about your adventures, Miss Admiral Hestorb...

Let's be honest, ALL humans are pitiful. No claws, no tail, no fur. Working all the time. Never napping enough. Catliness is certainly the way to go. Even our Mommy is smart enough to admit she wants to be a Cat in the next life.

About the Hummer...do you think he'd make a decent snack, or would you need several for a small tapas plate?

The Island Cats said...

We love hummers!! It's one birdie that we would never try to eat!!

Poppy Q said...

Your mom is doing a super job, but is there anything we can help her with? Our email address is julieqATxtraDOTcoDOTnz, and we will help out if we can!!

Julie and Poppy Q

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

We love your bloggie and your mewmie does just fine...ours is kinda uneducated when it comes to computereze, too...

GreatGranny said...

We enjoy seeing hummers too. Tell Mom that she does just fine on adding photos. My Mom never learned how....Kassey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...