Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Advice


I'm taking your furry advices and gonna make it hard on mommy by next week's end. I started practicing today by running in the opposite direction as she came toward me. It puzzled her and worried her a little. Maybe she will stay home with me. I'll let her know tonight with extra sweet snuggles when we get to bed, that there won't be any of that for her if she goes and leaves me all alone. That pet sitter isn't the same as my mom. I won't even come out from under the bed when she's here.

I have my faces all practiced up too. The one you saw last blog and several more I am working on. She'll feel bad and not want to leave poor pitiful me. I hope.

This is me, sleeping ALL by MYSELF..lonely and scared! I'll put this in her backpack..yeah, that's what I'll do. She'll feel guilty the entire weekend till she hurries home to me. And I will greet her as though she did no wrong. Kisses and purrs.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious :)
Bonnie & Steve

The Island Cats said...

Oh Admiral, you've made sure your mom is not going to have any fun!!

Katnip Lounge said...

That picture is SURE to instill a TON of guilt!
We gave you an award on Sunday!

Vivian said...

*Ruff* To add a little more effect ... sniff your food and then walk away. Ruff .. Ruff .. Ruff She'll think you're sick and not want to go away at all then! All the while you can "meow" on the inside.

Mom keeps talking about the trip she and the human kids are taking at the end of the month. I'll be here with Grandma. It won't be so bad. Grandma needs me. BUT Mom and the kids are the ones who take me on adventures and tosses the balls. It's going to be very ruff on me. :( *wimpers*

meowmeowmans said...

Oh, Admiral, you are GOOD! Your mommy is going to feel guilty for sure!

Purrfect Haven said...

we are not meant to laugh at your being on your lonesome, only we DID! couldn't help it because you have it all planned out so brilliantly and we think the tactics are spot on - especially the faces bit. Clever move to show her what she is missing - cuddles and kisses - and then withdraw them - Marvelous! We are learning a great deal following your blog. Thanks Love Darcy and Bingley xx

jade said...

It must take nerves of steel to leave you behind

GreatGranny said...

I bet Mom thinks of you while she's away and wonders what you're doing.And she'll feel so guilty when she see's this photo...good move, Miss Catt.

Freya's Staff said...

That's a great idea - make sure you rub off all your dark furs on her white bed linen too!

Greg said...

Litter box patrol...I'll need to see your poop scooper and fur balls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...