Of course, we know I am mommy's favorite child, but one of her other children are here..along with her grandson, and...a visitor from New Zealand! WE are all thrilled to have him with us for just over a week. I heard mommy say that she can't remember any guest who has made himself more a member of the family than Craig has. She says it's like having yet another son. I think she likes him! I do too. I hid for some little time but I did come out and joined the family in the evening and allowed him to stroke my fur! That was something for me!
Mommy and her son have been taking our friend all over the region to see sights he won't see again. Mom said that he is a Nurse, and he has come all this way for a certain training offered only here in the U.S. That's our good luck she said, as we get to have him with us as a welcome new family member.
Thank you for coming to see me while I have been busy helping our guest feel comfortable.
6 comments:
a great experience fore everyone...
You are ever the gracious host Admiral.
Your guest, he must be special person that you were feeling a friendly with him :-)
XOXOX
Hi Admiral! Glad you and Craig are getting along so famously. :) Having (nice) visitors is great!
I know that such an honorable guest understood and was appropriately awed at being allowed to pet you. HRH.
Wow he passed inspection!
Good test of character.
Post a Comment