Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter


Happy Easter kitties and kitty parents.

I was looking at Daisy's new dress and I wondered if I could ever get into one since I have been a sea faring kitty, I have eaten too many sea faring foods!

Here is my figure. What do you think? Mommeh thinks I'm bootyfull! She says that's not a play on words, whatever THAT means!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look bootyfull just the way you are Admiral.

Beth

The Island Cats said...

You are bootyfull, Admiral, and we love your floofy tail! Happy Easter!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Admiral!
BostonBoy

Parker said...

Happy Easter!
Smoochies!

meowmeowmans said...

You're definitely bootyful, Admiral! Happy Easter to you and your mommy! :)

Jadey said...

You are so fluffy! I am so happy you feel better and are lookin
good! Ok, bootyful :)
you & mommy have a great day!

Everycat said...

Admiral, you are an Easter treat to behold!

We are happy that you are feeling better now. Spring does a body good dear gal

Happy Easter to you and Mommy

Whicky Wuudler

Daisy said...

I think you have a very beautiful figure, Admiral! Hippity, hoppity, happy Easter to you!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

With furs like you have, it would be a shame to cover them with a dress...you are in your finery with no clothes at all...

Anonymous said...

Kitty got back:) That's slang for telling you that you have a very sexy LadyCat figure:) ~Crikey
Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Very titianesque, my dear admiral!

HRH via
PM Neora

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...