Monday, March 22, 2010

Dear Kitties


Mom says tomorrow she will know more about what is the matter with me. We got to the Vet and very expanded blood profile was done. Mama will hear morein the morning and she and I appreciate s much all concern and love from you. Thank you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Admiral! I'm rootin' for ya!
BostonBoy

The Island Cats said...

Admiral, we're purring for you!

Anonymous said...

I hoestly sorry to hear all those problems you having Admiral, it must be a lots of worry for your Mom too.
I just back from a short brake....
I'll find out more from your Mom ...
You take care Admiral.
XOXOXOX Michiko

Anonymous said...

Admiral prayers are in place for you and for mom too.

Love,
Beth

Daisy said...

Admiral, I hope it is something simple to fix and you will feel all better very, very soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...