Wednesday, February 24, 2010

One Paw in Front of the Other


I have been more lazy than usual. Perhaps the ever present rain and overcast skies have affected me. Mom has to leave the kitchen door open for me a few moments when it's not too windy so that I can sniff at the enticing smells coming through the edges of the screen door. Ahhhh, a rare treat this long Winter.

I am an indoor only girl so this is my only exposure to the outside unless the windows are open. Then, I lay in a sunspot on the floor getting such pleasure from all the wonderful outside smells coming through and covering me with delight.

For now, I will be on mama's bed and smile in my dreams of outside fragrances soon to come as is Spring. You can see my smile and closed eyes..anticipation...

9 comments:

Sultan said...

She looks quite comfy.

Anonymous said...

It's only a matter of time Admiral. Spring is only weeks away.

BostonBoy

Parker said...

Outside smells are so wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I'm allowed to go out on our balcony, but what I'd really like to do is to sniff the hallway just beyond our condo door...
~Crikey

The Island Cats said...

Enjoy your nap...and dream of spring!

GLOGIRLY said...

Hi Admiral!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I'm glad you enjoyed my Olympian moments. : ) Now that the Cat-O-Lympics has come to a close, I'm focusing on what you're doing so well in that photo! POWER NAPPING!

mew!
Katie
(Glogirly's Cat)

Myst said...

I am quite bored with this winter and have turned into a sausage...
I love laying on the quilt like you though!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed this post Admiral

Beth

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

We've been catching some rays too...but still not much sniffing going on here yet--too cold!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...