
Like we are about to drown here. These are 4 weeks of rain each day. Monday will start the 5th week but I heard Mom say that it is supposed to stop after Monday. This is why we are turning in to! (mom took this at the Marina)
We have mushrooms and toadstools growing on everyone's lawns and on wood surfaces. there is algae everywhere and plaques of fungi that look like shelves, grown on the trees. Flooding everywhere around here and other Counties, but where I live and have my litterbox, we are way up on a hill so we aren't concerned about that for our own home.
It has rained so hard for so long today mom has not even ventured out. That never happens, but it did today. For me, I have spent some time dozing in front of the screen door looking at the driving rain.
She had a wonderful birthday yesterday though. One of her sons took her to supper and gave her a beautiful jade necklace on a black cord..and two black T's from New Zealand and a router so that she can leave this room with the computer. And a big cleaning brush for that huge bird feeder..the motorized one that spins squirrels off of it when they touch it.
She was so happy to have his company for awhile and one of her other sons called too..the one in N.C. She'll see the third son this weekend coming. Life is good.
5 comments:
I feel like we need a boat. Admiral, aren't we on one? LOL
Sorry my message didn't save. :( I know I left it that morning. Bummer!! I'll pass your wishes onto Charles. :) (((HUGS)))
Admiral you should be right at home with all that water.
Mr. Anonymous Ma.
If only the feline could eat that chicken.
I dont like the rain, mommy wont bring me outside. Guess I will take a nap. "Mommmyyyy,tuck me in!"
I love that picture Admiral. Did Mom take it?
I am glad your rain has stopped for awhile.
Hugs,
Beth
Post a Comment