Friday, August 21, 2009

Oh no...not again

My human mom is headed off across the mountains this morning. She managed to trick me sufficiently to get my thyroid meds applied to my ear skin when she was scratching my ears and making me purr..BAM! she applied that stuff. I didn't even notice, She had to get it done early because she's leaving mid morning and could not afford to wait for my decision as to a good time.
The Vet gave her permission to do 5 out of 7 applications a week. So when she gets home Sunday I will be due one. IF I don't punish her by staying away. All bets are off these past few months. I used to surround her every second after a trip. She's been too afraid to make a trip for 4 and a half months now, since I was diagnosed..until she got me stabilized on my meds. So this is her first trip since I have been sick.

She IS leaving me in the capable hands of a pro pet sitter though. Not that the pet sitter has ever seen me. I hide way under the bed. She just checks to make sure I seem to be OK. Then, she tends to my needs..clean water, full dry food bowl..my fave Fancy Feast and a clean litter box plus sweeping up scattered litter on the floor. She helps mom by brings in the mail and papers too.

I need to go hide now. It makes her feel bad when she can't love on me before she goes..that's why I do it. Show her!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Admiral, you be good for mom while she is away. Be sure and tell your mom to have a safe trip and enjoy being with her boys. Hugs to you!

Possum and Pixie said...

You should never part on bad terms. Just suppose something were to happen and you never had the chance to make it up with your human.

Possum and Pixie

Myst said...

hope your mommy makes it home safely- I know your miss her very much

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...