Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ah what a relief it is...


Mom went to bed at 2200 last night..me too. I was stretched out on the carpet and my mat as well at times, all expansive and happy in my clean house, my sunny door way and no one being nice to me but Mom. It was so quiet and I had mom all to myself. She wasn't glad of that but I was. I am a real pill sometimes she says.

I have an appointment for the Vet on Thursday but I have been in such a good mood and acting more normal now that I am adjusted to my meds that mom wants to cancel the appointment and make it next week instead so that she and I can enjoy our time and me not be all upset and frightened by the Vet visit. I'll have to have a blood test. I will also need my nails cut and because I would not let Mom groom and brush me for 2 1/2 months..my long hair is tangled on my tummy so that too will have to be dealt with since she can't brush them out now that I allow brushing again, and I will be traumatized by it all. So she dreads taking me I heard her say.

We did take delivery of the Droll Yankee Spinner bird feeder and it has lived up to its expensive name! Any squirrel who gets onto the perch where the birds stand gets flung off the feeder because it is motorized to spin fast (and expel squirrels) when any weight other than 4 songbirds gets on it. I love it. Worth the money.

Here is a picture my human mom took this morning. She gave it a water color look.

5 comments:

Vivian said...

Glad you are feeling better and better, Admiral.

As for the squirrel spinner ... YIPPIE!!!

Vivian said...

Oh, I ran into a lady at Wally World. She said her bird feeder, like mom's, worked great for about a year and then it started to rust. Thought I'd pass that on...

Vivian said...

I was talking to her about your Droll Yankee spinner ... :( She had one. Said it worked great for about a year and then it started rusting. So, I thought I'd pass that on to ya so you could keep a look out. I don't know how long ago that has been. Could be something they have fixed since she owned hers. :)

MYST said...

meeeowl, mowerreOW!zzzzz purrrrr.....

Myst said...

pssst, your mommy is getting on your blog & posting to people under your name! change your password...
Mow-MeowREow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...