I get to go out and see my doctor tomorrow at 1030. This is assuming two things. One, that I am out from under the bed and finished my nap there..and two, that she can get me gathered up and into my carrier, You know they don't call me the Tasmanian Devil for nothing. All four legs go out at right angles from my body and it's Katy bar the door from the minute she gets me in her arms till she gets me squeezed into that door yawning up at me from the up ended carrier. Then, I stress her and me by screaming my lungs out. But, I need a blood test to see if any progress at all has been made. I have been taking medication for my Hyper-thyroidism for nineteen days in a row now. Mom wasted three doses. Dropped all three onto the floor. I laughed behind my paw.
Two of her three sons are headed to New Zealand on the 17th of this month. A 26 hr. trip all told what with going across Country to get to LAX where it all really begins. Luckily they are staying with a friend. That will also ensure that they get a great tour of the Country there. Too bad it's their Winter.
I'll let you know how I do tomorrow if it is good news.
1 comment:
Wow, New Zealand sounds amazing.
Post a Comment