I am better though by no means well and so the household that revolves around me and my moods and condition has a slight reprieve. Of course, one must endure the medicine each day..however my attendant has the 24 hours in which to administer it hence..her anxiety level has dropped and therefore, so has mine.
I have been doing an adequate job of making her feel badly as I have refused to sleep with her, play at anything..allow brushing or even simple petting. I loosened up on that somewhat yesterday and that made her happy. I even came to the bed for 15 minutes just after she turned out the light.
There is a book called The Cat Bible that any cat owner should buy. It has some humor to make it go down easily but it is packed with info that you would be benefited to know. I have owned cats all my life (or vice versa) and I learned something new..yes, NEW..every few pages. Best read for pets I have come across so far.
Outta here. Things to do..people to annoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment